Deena’s True Color Minis are full color, full blast, full fun minis that are perfect for families and kiddos! The name “True Color” applies on many levels. She wants to capture your family as you truly are – full of love, full of laughs. She also uses a fairly clean editing process that doesn’t cast crazy colors over your images – she just makes the true colors pop so that you have gorgeously bright but not easily dated images that you can enjoy for years to come.
Each session lasts only 10-15 minutes which Deena has found to be the “sweet spot” as far as kiddo (and parent!) cooperation is concerned. These lower priced offerings are designed to give families to have the chance to get family photos made a couple of times each year to document how they grow and change from season to season. Current upcoming True Color Mini dates are:
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 (Beavers Bend Park | Frisco)
- Saturday, October 14, 2017 (Davis Park | Highland Park)
- Sunday, October 22, 2017 (Downtown McKinney) – Only 2 Left!
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 (Downtown Prosper)
- Saturday, November 25, 2016 (Beavers Bend Park | Frisco)
For more information or to book, click here!